WE HAVE A WINNER!
Congratulations SULA HOLLAND on winning the print copy of my novel, FIGHT!
Many thanks and much love to all who entered!
Stay tuned for more contests and ways to win.
Light & love to you and yours,
YOU UP FOR A FIGHT?
DING: Round Two!
I'm giving away a free, personalized & signed print copy of my gritty, male-male action romance
About the book:
To Nathan Hunt, honesty is anything but the best policy. Telling the truth has gotten him nothing but heartache and pain; so lying about who he is and what he wants seems to be the only path to job security and friends. Hell, it even brings him a hollow kind of happiness.
Except, that's not much of a life for any man. Especially one with Nathan's passions. Desperate to cure his self-made misery, Nathan agrees to go along with a con that will score cash for Nathan to start over. There's just one problem: lying is getting harder by the day. And a con who can't lie, is a con who gets caught.
Nathan's attempts to distract himself from his moral quandary lead him to a mysterious, intoxicating man named Fury. The Mixed Martial Arts fighter knows a thing or two about lies and pasts better left buried. He and Nathan have something else in common – they both want to be with someone who lets them be themselves.
Together, they undertake a journey that proves honesty is more dangerous and more difficult than either of them could have imagined. And as they combat addiction, thugs, guns, and their own inner demons, Nathan and Fury can only hope that their battle to be together will be worth the bitter fight.
See what readers & critics are saying about it:
"I #@*(&( LOVED THIS BOOK!"
- Goodreads Review
- "I’m highly recommending this to those who want a little something different with a tiny bit of mystery and intrigue, hot sex and sensual/emotional loving."
- The Blogger Girls
- "Terrific book! Gritty, Hot, suspenseful, and emotional. All things I look for in a book."
- Avid Reader Review
- "The chemistry was off the charts."
-Slits Read Review
- "4.5 stars. Minuses – nothing. Pluses – A real urgent sense of emotion and things spiraling out of control. Nathan and Fury have hot chemistry together. Their problems are real and interesting. This book kept me turning the pages both to find out Fury’s past and to see Nathan and Fury work for their ideal future."
- Hearts On Fire Reviews
"...sexy as hell, angsty, loving and showed that what people show on the outside isn’t necessarily what is true on the inside. I look forward to reading more from Kelly Wyre in the future."
- Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
HOW DO WE ENTER, KELLY?
Via RAFFLECOPTER, of course!
ENJOY, GOOD LUCK, MUCH LOVE, and MANY THANKS!
May you always walk in love,